Broadcast Journalist, TV Presenter and Life Coach Anna Williamson Joins Dating Expert Paul Carrick Brunson at the Celebrity Dating Agency
Celebs Go Dating returns to E4 next year for its sixth series with a brand new dating expert. Television presenter and best-selling author Anna Williamson will take on seven, brand new, unlucky-in-love celebrities (to be announced later this week). Anna, an experienced life coach and accredited counsellor, will join Oprah Winfrey’s personal dating expert Paul Carrick Brunson and Junior Client Co-Ordinator Tom Read-Wilson in the UK’s most glamorous dating agency.
With a passion for tackling dilemmas across family, relationships, parenting and teen issues, psychology expert Anna is tasked with helping the dating agency’s new celebrity clients as they face up to the real reasons behind their failed and non-existent relationships, in a bid to help them to find love in 2019.
Anna comments; “I am so excited to be joining Paul and Tom in the Celebrity Dating Agency. I’ve been a big fan of the show since it launched. Celebrities are known for not being backwards in coming forwards in their work life, however being unlucky in love seems to be the common theme amongst many of the celebrities I've met throughout my career. I’m looking forward to taking them under my wing, dishing out some tough love where needed, and making changes to help them bag the date of their dreams - and this time, keep hold of them!’’
Notes to Editors:
- Anna is a qualified counsellor and trained NLP (Nero-Linguistic Programming) practitioner working with private clients on a one-to-one basis.
- Broadcast – Anna regularly appears as a psychology expert on This Morning, Good Morning Britain (ITV) Inside Out (BBC One) and Single AF (MTV).
- Columnist – Anna contributes as a regular columnist and agony aunt for parenting magazine Mother and Baby, teen magazine Girl Talk and writes a successful column in Digital Spy.
- Best-selling Author – an acclaimed author and No1 best-selling writer, Anna’s first book ‘Breaking Mad: The Insider’s Guide to Conquering Anxiety’ explored Anna’s own battle with anxiety challenging the myths and stigmas associated with mental health. This was followed by her second book ‘Breaking Mum and Dad’.
- Following the success of her books Anna produces and presents an accompanying podcast series, ‘Breaking Mum and Dad: The Podcast’ which continues to top the charts on iTunes. She also co-presents the twice weekly podcast ‘Loose Lips’ with Apprentice star Luisa Zissman.
- Charity Ambassador – in addition to writing books revolving around issues concerning mental health, Anna is an advocate and celebrity ambassador for charities including Mind, The Prince’s Trust and Childline, working alongside young people as a trained volunteer counsellor.
- Away from the cameras Anna lives just outside London with her husband and young son.
For further information please contact the Lime Pictures press team:
Rachel Hardy, Head of Press and Digital
Tel: 020 3040 2761
Caroline Malone, Programme Publicist
Tel: 020 3040 2790
Twitter and Insta: @CelebsGoDating