Lime Pictures is looking for an experienced HR ASSISTANT to join our busy team. The successful candidate will provide high quality HR generalist administration support and will work closely with the HR Officer and HR Business Partner to efficiently manage the day to day HR function.
The role will have the following responsibilities;
- Manage the company payroll process
- Manage the company new starter and leaver process
- Manage the leavers process, including confirming leave details in writing and with payroll
- Be responsible for the company absence management policy, including attending formal stage one meetings
- General administration
- Responsible for recruitment, learning and development and running the company work experience programme
- Provide holiday cover for the Freelance Administrator
They should have the following skills;
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent and ideally with a HR related qualification
- Microsoft computer literacy for all packages
- Administration experience
- Customer service experience within an HR environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise a diverse workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work proactively as part of a team
- Good problem solving skills and proven ability to work using own initiative.
Status: Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: 3rd July 2015
Interested applicants should apply by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full job description is available upon request.
STORYLINER – Hollyoaks
Hollyoaks are currently searching for an experienced, passionate STORYLINER to bolster our award-winning team as we look to maintain and build on the high standards that have enabled us to achieve everything we have so far.
The successful candidate will be an experienced continuing drama Storyliner and have a proven track record. Essential attributes include:
- A brilliant instinct for the balance of comedy, high drama and heart-breaking human stories that define the show
- An excellent grasp of script structure and story, both within episodes and longer narrative arcs
- The ability to work calmly to tight deadlines and high standards within the demanding environment of high-volume drama, which requires rock-solid organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to have honest, tough conversations while maintaining the friendly, supportive environment on which we pride ourselves
- An interest in keeping abreast of youth culture, and have an awareness of current issues to help generate agenda-setting stories
- A good awareness of the production elements of making drama for television.
Salary is dependent on experience.
All applications must be received by close of business on Friday 24th July 2015.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Lime Pictures London
We make our non-scripted programmes like The Only Way is Essex and Geordie Shore from our London office.
If you have relevant skills and experience to work on those, and similar, programmes you can send a speculative application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include a CV and details of productions you’ve worked on.
Please note due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone who contacts us.