Accounts Assistant - London
We are currently searching for an Accounts Assistant to assist the Head of Finance – Non Scripted and Production Accountants, in the effective running of the Non Scripted finance function.
Required skills & experience:
- Two years’ experience in a purchase ledger / accounts assistant role, preferably within the media
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritise workload
- Communicate effectively with all levels of production personnel
- Knowledge of accounts systems and databases, Pegasus Opera and Octopus PMI preferable
- The ability to meet deadline
- Location: London
- A full copy of the job description for this role is available on request.
- Interested applicants should apply by sending a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 5th October 2016.
Freelance Opportunities on Hollyoaks
We are currently looking to expand the freelance talent pool at Lime Pictures Liverpool.
We are looking for individuals with experience of working in the following positions:
- 1st Assistant Director
- 2nd Assistant Director
- Camera Operator
- Camera Assistant
- Sound Mixer
- Boom Operator
- Standby Art Director
- Standby Props Person
- Production Schedular
If you are interested in any of the above roles please get in touch by sending a CV and covering letter including details of productions you’ve worked on to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking for a Story Editor to join our Story team. The successful candidate will manage the storyline team in the devising, writing and editing of detailed storylines to an agreed vision as outlined by the Series Producers and Executive Producer. Role Responsibilities include:
- Manage the story team and the day to day running of the story office, including all work relating to the publication of the storylines and office administration
- Co-chair story and commissioning conferences
- Plan the block and pitch it to the Series Producers/Exec Producer
- In conjunction with the senior storyliner, lead the talk-throughs with the storyline team then apportion work appropriately
- Edit storyliners’ work before edits with the producers
- Re-write, re-work and edit storylines to the agreed vision of the producers
- Oversee production of character biographies
- Run small groups and character workshops
- Plan the long term direction of stories with the Story Consultant, Series Producers/Exec
- Assist Writers, Script Editors and production with story queries
- Work with and contribute to Online as required
- Keep abreast of youth culture, and have an awareness of current issues to help generate agenda-setting stories
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous story editing or storylining experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to write clear unambiguous prose
- Imaginative and creative with a flair for dramatic structure
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Thorough knowledge of Hollyoaks
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of production process and logistics
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Storylining on a long running drama can involve long and unpredictable hours so a flexible approach is essential
- Computer skills
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Freelance - Design Department
We are currently looking to expand the freelance talent pool within our Design department at Lime Pictures. If you have experience of working in the following positions: Production Buyer, Dresser, Stagehand, Stand-by Props, Stand-by Art Director, Graphic designer, Art Director or Designer, please get in touch by sending a CV and covering letter including details of productions you’ve worked on. Please email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIME PICTURES LONDON
We make our non-scripted programmes like The Only Way is Essex and Geordie Shore from our London office. If you have relevant skills and experience to work on those, and similar, programmes you can send a speculative application to email@example.com. Include a CV and details of productions you’ve worked on. Please note due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone who contacts us.