HEAD OF CASTING
Lime Pictures is looking for an inspirational creative leader to head up its Casting Department.
The Company is known for producing high quality, talked about, ground breaking television – including Hollyoaks, The Evermoor Chronicles, and Rocket’s Island and the successful candidate will work across Lime’s scripted output.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Working alongside the Executive Producer and Series Producers of Hollyoaks to ensure the programme’s vision is captured in its characters and cast;
· Managing the Department and ensuring all the company’s casting requirements are delivered;
· The day to day responsibilities of being the Casting Director of a major continuing drama, including attendance at story conferences, overseeing or running of casting sessions and negotiating contracts;
· Providing casting advice to the Head of Drama and Head of Continuing Drama, for new/development projects;
· Working alongside agents and producers to manage artistes’ performance and contractual obligations;
· Proactively searching for new and young talent in line with the Company’s output.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with significant previous casting experience who wants to be at the heart of Lime’s programmes, and be part of the Senior Management Team.
Salary is dependent on experience.
All applications must be received by close of business on Friday 28th August 2015
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are looking for committed and flexible people to join our freelance pool to bolster our award-winning team as we move into a busy period at Lime Pictures. These vacancies include:
MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
You will need to have previous experience of working in the television broadcast industry.
Expertise in After Effects, Photoshop/Illustrator are essential. Knowledge of Maya and Cinema 4D are also desired.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV and current showreel of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage Hands (Potential Training Opportunities)
Standby Art Directors (Experience Required)
Standby Props (Experience Required)
If you think you can help us deliver our company vision of ‘great stories brilliantly told’ please send a copy of your CV and availability to email@example.com.
You will need to be available straightaway. Freelance opportunities on Hollyoaks are also likely to become available to cover holidays, absence and additional shoots.
You should include “Freelance Opportunities, Hollyoaks as the title of the email.
We will forward your details and CV to relevant department and they will contact you if/when a suitable opportunity arises.
STORYLINER - HOLLYOAKS
Hollyoaks are currently searching for an experienced, passionate STORYLINER to bolster our award-winning team as we look to maintain and build on the high standards that have enabled us to achieve everything we have so far.
The successful candidate will be an experienced continuing drama Storyliner and have a proven track record. Essential attributes include:
- A brilliant instinct for the balance of comedy, high drama and heart-breaking human stories that define the show
- An excellent grasp of script structure and story, both within episodes and longer narrative arcs
- The ability to work calmly to tight deadlines and high standards within the demanding environment of high-volume drama, which requires rock-solid organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to have honest, tough conversations while maintaining the friendly, supportive environment on which we pride ourselves
- An interest in keeping abreast of youth culture, and have an awareness of current issues to help generate agenda-setting stories
- A good awareness of the production elements of making drama for television.
Salary is dependent on experience.
All applications must be received by close of business on Friday 28th August 2015.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIME PICTURES LONDON
We make our non-scripted programmes like The Only Way is Essex and Geordie Shore from our London office.
If you have relevant skills and experience to work on those, and similar, programmes you can send a speculative application to email@example.com.
Include a CV and details of productions you’ve worked on.
Please note due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone who contacts us.