Publicity Intern - Liverpool
Lime Pictures, one of the UK’s largest independent producers, is looking for a Publicist-Intern to join our successful Publicity team. The role holder will offer full administrative and publicity support to the Publicity team, and will be expected to;
• Keep abreast of programme story-lines and characters in Hollyoaks, as well as our other shows such as TOWIE, and be aware of the overall communications strategy of the department
• Be on the frontline of press enquiries and respond to requests appropriately
• Have an understanding of sensitive and contentious press issues and be able to refer such issues to the wider team
• Assist with the preparation of programme press packs
• Liaise with production to get artists released for relevant publicity.
Applicants should have completed a relevant degree or have some experience of working within a publicity environment, and have:
• Excellent time management skills
• A knowledge of the television industry
• Knowledge of Hollyoaks and Lime’s other programmes
• An adaptable communication style, with the ability to present information in a clear and effective manner, with an understanding of others behaviors and agendas
Contract Status: 10-month Paid Internship
Closing Date: Thursday 16th October 2014 (16:00)
Interested applicants should apply by sending a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.