Lime Pictures is looking for a Media Assistant (Post Production/Technical Services) to join the Hollyoaks team.
The successful applicant will to provide support for the Post Production Department, specifically the ingestion of material, databasing and final delivery of programmes.
Applicants must have an interest in broadcast TV and Post Production but must have the following skills and experience;
- Media or IT related degree or NVQ level 3 (or higher) qualification
- Evidence of computer literacy
- Experience of administration duties
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience working in post production
- Experience in using different formats
- Experience in using Final Cut Pro & AVID
- Knowledge of television production
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure to structured deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and solve problems quickly
- Health and safety issues relating to a television environment
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise workload
- Computer literate
Status: Full Time – 37 hour week rota from with the earliest start at 8.00 am and the latest finish at 10.00 pm
Contract: Fixed term – Applicants must be available to start on Monday the 27th of July – for a 3 month contract (possibly extending to 6 months).
Salary: Dependent on experience
Interested applicants should apply by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full job description is available upon request. The closing date for the position is Friday 17th July 2015.
We are looking for committed and flexible people to join our freelance pool to bolster our award-winning team as we move into a busy period at Lime Pictures. These vacancies include:
Stage Hands (Potential Training Opportunities)
Standby Art Directors (Experience Required)
Standby Props (Experience Required)
If you think you can help us deliver our company vision of ‘great stories brilliantly told’ please send a copy of your CV and availability to email@example.com.
You will need to be available straightaway. Freelance opportunities on Hollyoaks are also likely to become available to cover holidays, absence and additional shoots.
You should include “Freelance Opportunities, Hollyoaks as the title of the email.
We will forward your details and CV to relevant department and they will contact you if/when a suitable opportunity arises.
STORYLINER – Hollyoaks
Hollyoaks are currently searching for an experienced, passionate STORYLINER to bolster our award-winning team as we look to maintain and build on the high standards that have enabled us to achieve everything we have so far.
The successful candidate will be an experienced continuing drama Storyliner and have a proven track record. Essential attributes include:
- A brilliant instinct for the balance of comedy, high drama and heart-breaking human stories that define the show
- An excellent grasp of script structure and story, both within episodes and longer narrative arcs
- The ability to work calmly to tight deadlines and high standards within the demanding environment of high-volume drama, which requires rock-solid organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to have honest, tough conversations while maintaining the friendly, supportive environment on which we pride ourselves
- An interest in keeping abreast of youth culture, and have an awareness of current issues to help generate agenda-setting stories
- A good awareness of the production elements of making drama for television.
Salary is dependent on experience.
All applications must be received by close of business on Friday 24th July 2015.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lime Pictures London
We make our non-scripted programmes like The Only Way is Essex and Geordie Shore from our London office.
If you have relevant skills and experience to work on those, and similar, programmes you can send a speculative application to email@example.com.
Include a CV and details of productions you’ve worked on.
Please note due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone who contacts us.