IT Team Leader
We are looking for an IT TEAM LEADER to join our IT team here at Lime Pictures. This new role will report directly to the Technical Services Manager and will build a culture of service excellence and provide effective IT leadership and assistance across all aspects of the business.
The post holder will also be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server Estate and Desktop operating systems, Microsoft Exchange environment plus general maintenance of all IT-related Hardware and software. The position will provide exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities and will work closely with other technical roles and functions within the business.
Applicants must have significant experience within music for television, and should have;
- Strong understanding of Ethernet, TCP/IP routing, Network packet analysis tools use and configuration
- Relevant industry qualifications and certifications
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- The proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success
- A focus on being an innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- The ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces
- Experience of installation configurations in a complex network environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Status: Full Time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Interested applicants should apply by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday 5th September 2014. The full job description is available upon request.