Lime Pictures is the home of the UK’s most talked about television – from innovative, cutting edge formats to multi award-winning, long running drama.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to provide generalist administrative support to our London team. The role will also involve assisting with new starter inductions, overseeing and tracking online training and maintaining our speculative CV database.
The following skills and experience will be required for this role:
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results throughout
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to prioritise workload and work unsupervised
- Good organisational skills
- High attention to detail
This role will initially be part time working 3 days per week. However the view is that the days will increase to 4 or possibly 5 days (Full time) after the first couple of months.
This role is an administrative role and there will be no production based work.
Interested applicants should apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 19th August 2016.
Contract: Part time initially with the view to increase to full time
Contract Status: Fixed term contract – 6 months
Freelance Opportunities on Hollyoaks
We are currently looking to expand the freelance talent pool at Lime Pictures Liverpool.
We are looking for individuals with experience of working in the following positions:
- 1st Assistant Director
- 2nd Assistant Director
- Camera Operator
- Camera Assistant
- Sound Mixer
- Boom Operator
- Standby Art Director
- Standby Props Person
- Production Schedular
If you are interested in any of the above roles please get in touch by sending a CV and covering letter including details of productions you’ve worked on to: email@example.com.
We are currently looking for a Story Editor to join our Story team. The successful candidate will manage the storyline team in the devising, writing and editing of detailed storylines to an agreed vision as outlined by the Series Producers and Executive Producer. Role Responsibilities include:
- Manage the story team and the day to day running of the story office, including all work relating to the publication of the storylines and office administration
- Co-chair story and commissioning conferences
- Plan the block and pitch it to the Series Producers/Exec Producer
- In conjunction with the senior storyliner, lead the talk-throughs with the storyline team then apportion work appropriately
- Edit storyliners’ work before edits with the producers
- Re-write, re-work and edit storylines to the agreed vision of the producers
- Oversee production of character biographies
- Run small groups and character workshops
- Plan the long term direction of stories with the Story Consultant, Series Producers/Exec
- Assist Writers, Script Editors and production with story queries
- Work with and contribute to Online as required
- Keep abreast of youth culture, and have an awareness of current issues to help generate agenda-setting stories
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous story editing or storylining experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to write clear unambiguous prose
- Imaginative and creative with a flair for dramatic structure
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Thorough knowledge of Hollyoaks
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of production process and logistics
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Storylining on a long running drama can involve long and unpredictable hours so a flexible approach is essential
- Computer skills
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance - Costume Department
We are currently looking to expand the freelance talent pool within our costume department at Lime Pictures. If you have experience working as a costume assistant or costume supervisor, please get in touch by sending a CV and covering letter, including details of productions you have worked in to:
Freelance - Design Department
We are currently looking to expand the freelance talent pool within our Design department at Lime Pictures. If you have experience of working in the following positions: Production Buyer, Dresser, Stagehand, Stand-by Props, Stand-by Art Director, Graphic designer, Art Director or Designer, please get in touch by sending a CV and covering letter including details of productions you’ve worked on. Please email your details to: email@example.com.
LIME PICTURES LONDON
We make our non-scripted programmes like The Only Way is Essex and Geordie Shore from our London office. If you have relevant skills and experience to work on those, and similar, programmes you can send a speculative application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a CV and details of productions you’ve worked on. Please note due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone who contacts us.