Freelance Administration Assistant
Lime Pictures is looking for a FREELANCE ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT to join our busy team. The successful candidate will responsible for processing freelance bookings and generating freelance contracts of engagement.
The role will have the following responsibilities;
- Responsible for inputting freelance booking information into the freelance database
- Liaising with Production regarding queries on freelancer information
- Produce a weekly ‘prep’ report on freelance bookings, sending it to the relevant Production and HR Business Partner for authorisation and the Accounts team for payment
- Working in line with the HMRC regulations regarding types of freelance workers and responsible for ensuring adherence to the guidelines
- Liaise with the Accounts team regarding queries on payments
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the ‘Lime bookings’ email address
- Manage the contracting process for freelancers, including producing terms of engagement
- Logging contracts of engagement that are issued for each production and monitoring the return of contracts
- Responsible for ensuring that required new starter documents are received from freelancers
They should have the following skills;
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Microsoft computer literacy for all packages
- Administration experience
- Customer service experience
- Production experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise a diverse workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work proactively as part of a team
- Good problem solving skills and proven ability to work using own initiative.
Status: Full Time, Fixed Term for 9 months
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: 28th April 2015
Interested applicants should apply by sending a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
The full job description is available upon request and candidates should be available to start on 8th June 2015.