Lime Pictures is currently searching for talented and creative Content Editors to join our Liverpool and London Digital teams on a Freelance basis. The DCE is responsible for creating and maintaining editorial content under the direction of the Digital Campaigns Manager and Head of Video. With unprecedented access to the programmes’ storylines, filming, sets and cast, the Lime Digital team create content that represents the programme and is valued and enjoyed by its viewers. This includes shooting and creating original content and working with show assets and archive footage to design and implement innovative and engaging campaigns.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
• Demonstrable experience of writing for the web, ideally for a youth audience
• Demonstrable photography skills including basic functions of a Digital SLR camera
• Personal experience of and interest in, using multiple social platforms is essential, professional experience is desired
• Experience of delivering content to strict deadlines
• Experience of video editing software e.g. Adobe Premiere
• Experience of using web based CMS
• Experience of using social media publishing systems (e.g. Tweetdeck)
• The ability to manipulate images in Adobe Photoshop or similar
Skills and knowledge:
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Able to work in a high pressure, ever changing creative environment with the ability to manage and work effectively to tight deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team and confidence to input in creative discussions.
• Ability to develop ideas and communicate these with other team members and talent when on set.
• Excellent written skills as subtitling will be required
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative
Interested applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore encourage applications from groups that are underrepresented in the TV industry. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.