Lime Pictures, producers of some of the UK’s most talked about TV shows, including TOWIE, Celebs Go Dating and Hollyoaks, have an exciting opportunity for an Influencer and Digital Partnerships Manager to join our award-winning team. This role has been created to drive the development of Lime’s digital based activities in relation to on screen talent and influencers, as well as commercial brand partners.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience of working with on screen talent, digital influencers, content creators and commercial brand partners. You may currently be operating at Junior Manager or Senior Executive level and are ready to take the next step in your career.
Leading this area of Lime’s digital activities, in an incredibly fast paced environment, you will be a real team player and will work alongside our editorial, production and brand partnerships teams, conceiving and delivering bold, brilliant ideas in this space.
You will be responsible for…
- Working with Lime’s on-screen talent to grow their social followings and ensure they are using their social media accounts (predominantly Instagram) to their full potential.
- Utilising available analytics for all Lime’s on-screen talent’s social media accounts to be able to assist them in growing their accounts and monitoring success.
- Leading the development of Lime’s influencer and content creator outreach programme, identifying relevant talent across various social platforms, building and then maintaining Lime’s relationships in this space.
- Work with the individual programme publicity and digital teams to identify and share content for promotion across external digital influencer’s platforms.
- Advising on and implementation of ASA, CMA and other relevant bodies guidelines as well as Lime’s own social media guidelines in this space.
- Assisting in generating digital based ideas, alongside the wider digital team, for the commercial brand partnerships team to proactively go to market with.
- Responding to commercial brand partnership briefs with digital based solutions and attending pitches when required.
- End to end management, delivery and measurement of any digital activity in relation to influencer, Lime’s commercial brand partnership activity, including offering our brand partners a best in class service.
You will have…
- The ability to drive this area of Lime’s business; you should have a proven track record of success in doing this in your previous role/s.
- A strategic approach to how this role plays into Lime’s wider communications, digital and commercial brand partnership strategy.
- Experience in building and retaining successful relationships with on screen talent, influencers, content creators and/or their talent agents.
- A clear understanding of commercial brand partners objectives as well as how to work our platforms to the brand partners advantage.
- Experience of working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of analytics and comfortable working with data
- Knowledge and implementation of ASA guidelines
- Knowledge and passion for entertainment, TV, the digital world and building high impact partnerships in this space.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to gain unparalleled experience working as part of a multi-award-winning team who are leading the way in multi-platform digital innovation and programme support, plus a competitive salary and excellent benefits package in a fantastic central London location.
Lime Pictures is a multi-award-winning independent production company with more than 30 years’ experience in producing content for global audiences. From network programming to streaming and digital content, allied social media and ground breaking commercial partnerships, Lime is at the forefront of some of today's most popular entertainment.
Lime’s programming includes the double Emmy award-winning drama “Free Rein” for Netflix worldwide, MTV’s highest rated series outside of North America “Geordie Shore”, the multi award-winning “Hollyoaks” for C4 in the UK (now in its 24th year) and the BAFTA award-winning reality series “The Only Way Is Essex” for ITV as well as Celebs Go Dating for E4, MTV’s True Love or True Lies and the forthcoming Gemma Collins: Diva Forever following the success of Gemma Collins: Diva Espana last summer. Previous credits include the Emmy award-winning “Singles Project” and “Relative Success with Tabatha Coffey” for Bravo, Disney’s “Evermoor” and Nickelodeon’s “House of Anubis”.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter by 7 September to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to apply.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore encourage applications from groups that are underrepresented in the TV industry. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Would you love a fresh and exciting opportunity to work within a creative nursery setting like no other?
Lime Pictures Nursery Ltd are looking for talented and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioners/ Early Years Educators / Nursery Nurses to join our experienced, friendly and dedicated team based at Lime Pictures in Childwall, South Liverpool.
The nursery prides itself on providing outstanding care to children and works hard to enhance and enrich their experiences by planning a wide range of creative activities such as Forest School, science and music, swimming lessons and more.
Have you got...?
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare, or equivalent
- Experience of being a key worker or equivalent, making observations and maintaining individual learning journals
- Proven knowledge of the EYFS Statutory Framework, children’s development and all aspects of child safeguarding.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to cope and prioritise conflicting demands and make decisions effectively.
- A genuine passion for providing exceptional care and learning opportunities helping young children to develop
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate (Desirable)
- Valid food hygiene certificate (Desirable)
......then we can offer you....
- Full or part time permanent opportunities
- £9.00 to £9.59 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
- The opportunity to develop your skills within a creative nursery setting
- Provision of pension scheme (auto enrolment)
- Life assurance of 4 x salary on 12 months service
- Retail Discount schemes e.g. John Lewis, ASOS, Argos, discounted Cinema tickets and many more including cash back facilities.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested? Simply click ‘apply’ today and attach your CV and cover letter by 1st September. We look forward to hearing from you!
*This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore encourage applications from groups that are underrepresented in the childcare sector. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.