Lime Pictures’ are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to cover a period of maternity leave for a fixed term period of 9 months. You will report to the Production Executive supporting editorial colleagues in the smooth running of the day to day aspects of our award-winning press and digital team, ensuring delivery of content within operational, financial and legal parameters.
You will be based in Liverpool with an element of remote working flexibility.
You will be the first point of contact and linchpin for the department, handling and directing queries on a daily basis, maintaining records and co-ordinating the setup of shoots and events for the publicity & digital teams, and on occasions assisting the commercial team. Therefore, you must have strong organisational skills: the ability to multitask, plan accordingly and identify priorities whilst working calmly under pressure.
Strong financial acumen is also a must as you will assist with the management and monitoring of production budgets as well as managing your own budgets for productions of a small scale. You will therefore be able to forecast and will have the confidence to negotiate rates with suppliers and crew. You will need a high level of attention to detail when raising PO’s, processing invoices and reconciling credit cards.
In addition, if you have:
- Knowledge of making TV and an understanding of the process and the needs of each department
- Innovation: ability to find solutions to problems and deal with the unexpected
- Great Communication: ability to work as a team, share information with heads of departments, build internal and external relationships within the industry including crews, equipment providers, agents, freelancers, local authorities etc. while working remotely and on location/in the office
- Knowledge and experience of using PMI, Silvermouse, Diamond, Albert and monday.com is advantageous
- A sound knowledge of copyright, contracting, compliance, clear up paperwork and health and safety: the ability to complete risk assessments and knowledge of/ability to update COVID protocols independently
- Previous credits as a Production Co-ordinator
- Flexibility and adaptability: May need to travel to other work locations or work varying/unsociable hours occasionally
… then in return, you will get the chance to be part of a team leading the way in multi-platform storytelling, digital innovation and programme support, plus, a competitive salary and benefits package based in our amazing Liverpool location.
Sound like you?
Please click to apply via the link below by Friday 20 August.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore encourage applications from groups that are underrepresented in the TV industry.